Monday 1 June 2015

Ireland, finally again!!!

 

Ok, I know... It's been a while since my last post... Sorry...
BUT I got some wonderful news!!!
I'm going to Germany with ERASMUS programme!!! I can't wait for it!!

Anyway, as you know I went to Ireland and England last March and I really loved my travel. I took my first plane all alone (from Dublin to London).
Here what we did.


Gurten Bay, Sky Road, Ireland
I went to Ireland with my family and we decided to rent a car and go to Galway, Clifden and the Cliffs of Moher. We spent a wonderful week and, when we went back to Dublin, we went to Saint Patrick's Day Parade, which was amazing!!

Cong Abbey


Kylemore Abbey (and me xD)


Me and my brother on the shores of Lough Corrib, Cross
A beauty-full glass of Guinness

No comments:

Post a Comment