Saturday 22 November 2014

Halloween in Transylvania

Hi everyone! Sorry if I haven't written for a long time, actually I have my exams to do...
Here I am telling you something about my last trip to Bucharest.
I went there with a friend of mine, Lucia (yeah, the one of Paris) and a friend of her; we stayed there just for three days but I really enjoyed it :)

Day 1: we arrived in Bucuresti at 8 pm and had time to eat and drink something in Lipscani, which is the night-life street of the city.


Day 2: I had booked a bus tour in order to visit Peles castle and Bran castle; we also went to Brasov, a really cute city (you have to go there). We had dinner in a tipical restaurant; I loved it.

Day 3: We left our hotel in the morning and took the metro to visit the city as fast as we could. We saw many places, squares and important monuments. When we took the bus to the airport I was a bit sad, but, you know, for me every "I'm back home" is a new "Where can I go now?".

So, I hope you liked my adventure :) Bye
PS yes, I'm already planning a new trip ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment